The International Association of Open Access Philosophy Journals (IAOAPJ) is a non-profit organization that has been established
- to make scholarly work in philosophy accessible to everybody via the Internet;
- to promote open access philosophy journals to the community of philosophers, both authors and readers, and to the public at large;
- to define scholarly and technical quality standards for open access philosophy journals;
- to accredit journals that meet these quality standards;
- to help editors and publishers of open access philosophy journals to produce content of the highest scholarly and technical standards.